Friday 25 January 2013


My Mother
 We know that there are many women in the world, but only one that I really love. She is my mother. Why I really love her? I really love her because she is a woman who has given birth to me with great struggle.
My mother is a beautiful woman. She is not tall but not short, and she has curly hair and black. Her eyes colors are black. Her skin color light brown, and she has a beautiful smile.
She is very kind person. She is very lovely, friendly, patient, and she loves to help people. She also loves singing and dancing. I love my mom because she is a good teacher for me.
She is very good wife and mother. She always takes care of her family. She is very organized person. All things in the house are in the right place by her hands. When my family have a problem she always be with us to help us and gives us all of her love.
She always has a smile in her face. She is so sweet and lovely. I like when I was child, she always gave me a kiss when I went to sleep or when I woke up and went to some place.
So, I love my mother more than everything. I will protect and love her until I die. Whatever she want? Whatever she do? I always support her because she is always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment